Saturday, April 8, 2023

US Rocket Corps for In Her Majesty's Name

 I'm very excited to finally have these miniatures painted and available for gaming.  It's been a long journey with these figs.  I started the hobby with Warhammer and was only aware of Games Workshop.  Then my best pal introduced me to historical wargaming, and I attended Historicon for the first time (probably back in 2002 maybe?). Not only did I wander around in amazement, I saw these Pulp figures by Bob Murch and I immediately had to have them.  I didn't know what I would do with them, but I wanted them. 

Then they sat in my pile of shame for...decades.  Until now! Once we started gaming In Her Majesty's Name (IHMN), I knew I could find a use for them.  Pulp is not Steampunk, but the look and style of these figs work close enough, plus there are rules for a US military company, and I could definitely use rocket-packs.  Anyway, I painted them up a few months ago. Here they are.  The sculpts are amazing and they were a joy to paint.  It took almost no time. They basically painted themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment