Friday, August 26, 2016

Scenery for In Her Majesty's Name

In addition to painting Lord Curr's Company, I also managed to build four cobblestone tiles for a gaming board, some paper scenery, and reclaim some old Necromunda scenery that can double as steampunk terrain.  The Necromunda buildings were built at least 15 years ago but I never got around to painting them, as well as some resin cast crates (also never painted).  We're going to be playing our second game of In Her Majesty's Name at Fall-In 2016 and I wanted some additional scenery but didn't have time to build new stuff from scratch.   Then I remembered that these old buildings would be perfect.

I quickly set up the board outside and just staged a few shots.  This should be good enough for us to play.






Lord Curr sees a target...
...nevermind, they work for him!

Mad Mick and The Boss






experimenting with "depth of field"

No comments:

Post a Comment