Sunday, November 21, 2021

Frostgrave at Historicon 2021

We (myself and Le Coq Fou) played some Frostgrave at Historicon 2021 this year.  It's been a while since we've played Frostgrave (or anything, for that matter).  Almost forgot how much I love this game.  We are still playing first edition. 

Until now, we've only been playing stand alone games and haven't used the treasure, items, or experience points system.  This is the first game in our new campaign where we will try all of that out.

Needless to say, I highly recommend NOT having both your Wizard and Apprentice die in the first game of a campaign...

Le Coq Fou has the Necromancer warband in that creepy yellow with creepy hooded masks, and I have the Thaumaturge warband, painted in the standard "box art" colors as is my habit. At some point we will start building in the narrative background for the warbands and the campaign setting (Wizard names, etc.). 














No comments:

Post a Comment