Saturday, March 30, 2013

Empire Inventory

I recently started work on my Empire army, painting up some of the plastic handgunners that came in the 6th edition boxed set (empire and orcs & goblins).   I realized I needed to take inventory on exactly what Empire figs I have, and what I'll need to purchase as I'm planning out the structure of my Empire army.

Here's roughly what I currently have:
Plastic
16 Handgunners
16 Spearmen
1 cannon
1 hero on horse
8 Knights from the new boxed set

Pewter
2 Handgunners
4 Kislev Winged Lancers
5 Pistoliers without horses
3 Knights of the White Wolf bodies, missing legs and horses
1 Grandmaster of the Knights Panther, no horse
1 Emperor Karl Franz, no horse (looks like the one from the griffon, but don't have that either)
1 Ice Queen of Kislev
2 cannons, full crew
1 mortar, full crew
1 Helblaster Volley Gun, full crew
2 infantry standard bearers
1 infantry musician
1 crossbowmen without plastic crossbow
4 infantry hero/champion models
24 archers (i think it's 24)
4 halberdiers

I'm pretty sure I have enough of the old plastic armored horses laying around somewhere to make use of the pistoliers. The White Wolves without legs present a few problems: I need to get legs only (found some on eBay already, hopefully I'll win that auction), and I only have 3 of these guys. Will need to get at least 2 more for a unit.

The Winged Lancers just need horses, and I might need to buy a few more in order to use them without having to take the Ice Queen.

The two pewter hangunners are another problem. Surprisingly, they are the same scale and size as the plastic handgunners, but they don't really fit "lookwise".  So I'll have to pickup a bunch of the same old citadel handgunners to fill out that unit.

1 comment: