Monday, March 4, 2013

Mistakes

I've previously mentioned that we're playing Warhammer Fantasty Battle 6th edition rules. Another recurring theme that we run into is minor mistakes we make with the rules. So in an effort to get better, I'm going to document some of the rules questions or screwups that we had in the game. Hopefully this will help us not make the same mistake for six games in a row.

Hatred and Fear were to two things we routinely forgot, along with capturing standards and issuing challenges. I also think we forgot half of the Frenzy rules, and had a question about Marching (do you finish the complete march move if you come within 8 inches of the enemy, or do you stop at 8?).

We were also unclear on some of the rules for shooting at characters in or near units, although I don't specifically remember the situation. Combat resolution tripped us up a few times, too.

The last few rules discussions were whether casualties from shooting and magic were a combined 25% to force a panic check, or 25% in each phase.

I believe we adequately answered everything during the game but I definitely want to re-read all of these before the next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment